Fireworks Permits


Under state law, fireworks may generally only be sold to members of the public for recreational use if they are the holder of a valid user’s permit meeting the requirements of s. 167.10(3), Wis. Stat. As a result, people wishing to use or possess fireworks within the town must get a permit from the town. Permits are not required to transport fireworks through the town on the way to another location, as long as the person transporting the fireworks remains in the town for less than 12 hours. See s.167.1 0(3xbm), Wis. Stat.

Fireworks Permit